Who in your Circle of Influence is an Influencer for you?
Following on from my page on Influencers, my original blog (26th November 2013 and previous Influencer Lists, I have updated my list for 2015 with some additions and omissions based on the people who actually have made a difference, inspired and actually helped myself during 2014. I have to say that during the second half of 2014, many people really started to become true engager’s and influencer’s to myself and hence helped me to re-consider who would and should be on this list…..
Thus, I know it is something that I will be re-visiting as – in my personal opinion – influencers come and go but are they still influencers? Well if they are still there to talk to me or they contact me to see how I am doing, then, YES, they will still be on my list when I next update…….
Well, yes they are – why?
It’s simple, come and go has many meanings and does create windows of interaction that can be consistent or frequently. Thus, I keep coming back to the same statement….
Take your car garage – you may go once a year and when you are there, it is great, but what happens on the other 364 days a year? You can’t say they are amazing because you aren’t there every day but you can speak about the day you use them! The service you get when you use them, gives you the reason to share that experience with other people and thus, you are referring due to the way they either ASSISTED, ENGAGED, INFLUENCED, INSPIRED you
The same applies here…..
People I regard as influencers, are one’s that impact on myself and how they focus, assist or help myself, in some cases, these can be a daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly.
Yet, in each and every way we interact – for me personally – it is educational, engaging, influencing, inspiring and most importantly, these people help me focus.
So, to understand the factors that I used to create this list, just click here for a recap to find out all the bits behind why I feel they should be on my list……..
Well, here is my 2015 list for you……. my list which is based on people who can inspire, transform and help you to develop your business further. Feel free to click on the links below to explore them further:-
- Andrew Grill – @AndrewGrill – www.andrewgrill.com – LinkedIn Andrew Grill
- Angela Clarke – @TheAngelaClarke – www.angelaclarke.co.uk
- Bill Grimsey – @BillGrimsey – www.vanishinghighstreet.com
- Brad Burton – @BradBurton – www.bradburton.biz – LinkedIn Brad Burton
- Brian Fanzo – @iSocialFanz – www.isocialfanz.com – LinkedIn Brian Fanzo
- Bryan Kramer – @BryanKramer – www.BryanKramer.com – LinkedIn Bryan Kramer
- Cynthia Johnson – @CynthiaLive – www.cynthialive.com – LinkedIn Cynthia Johnson
- Declan Curry – @DeclanCurry – Declan Curry via Speakers Corner LinkedIn Declan Curry
- Eileen Burbridge – @EileenTSO – www.passioncapital.com – LinkedIn Eileen Burbridge
- Eric T Tung – @EricTTung – www.ericttung.com – LinkedIn – Eric T Tung
- Jacqueline Gold – @Jacqueline_Gold – www.jacquelinegold.com
- Jane van Velsen – @socialmediashop – www.socialmediashop.co.uk LinkedIn Jane van Velsen
- Jimmy Wales – @jimmy_wales – www.JimmyWales.com – LinkedIn Jimmy Wales
- Julie White – @JulieDDrill – www.d-drill.co.uk LinkedIn Julie White
- Kate Russell – @KateRussell – www.KateRussell.co.uk –
- Laura Witjens – @LauraWitjens – www.LauraWitjens.com – LinkedIn Laura Witjens
- Laura-Jane ( LJ ) Rich – @LJRich – www.Perfect440.com – LinkedIn Laura-Jane ‘LJ’ Rich
- Linda Yueh – @LindaYueh – www.lindayueh.com –
- Lucy P. Marcus – @lucymarcus – www.marcusventures.com – LinkedIn Lucy P. Marcus
- Martha Lane-Fox – @Marthalanefox – www.marthalanefox.com – LinkedIn – Martha Lane-Fox
- Matt Skallerud – @mattskal – www.pinkbanannamedia.com – LinkedIn Matt Skalleruds
- Melissa Stewart – @MelissaOnline – www.SheOwnsIt.com – LinkedIn – Melissa Stewart
- Melonie Dodaro – @MelonieDodaro – www.TopDogSocialMedia.com – LinkedIn – Melonie Dodaro
- Mike Ames – @Mike_Ames_Flair – www.flair.co.uk – LinkedIn – Mike Ames
- Neal Schaffer – @NealSchaffer – www.maximizeyoursocial.com – LinkedIn – Neal Schaffer
- Penny Power OBE – @pennypower – www.pennypower.co.uk – LinkedIn – Penny Power
- Peter Thomson – @Peter_Thomson – www.peterthomson.tv – LinkedIn – Peter Thomson
- Philippa Malmgren – @DrPippaM – www.pippamalmgren.com – LinkedIn – Philippa Malmgren
- Rachel Elnaugh – @RachelElnaugh – www.rachelelnaugh.com – LinkedIn Rachel Elnaugh
- Rebekah Radice – @RebekahRadice – www.rebekahradice.com – LinkedIn Rebekah Radice
- Robert Scoble – @scobleizer – www.scobleizer.com – LinkedIn Robert Scoble
- Simon Porter – @SimonLPorter – Link to IBM Company Website – LinkedIn Simon L Porter
- Stefan Thomas – @noredbraces – www.noredbraces.co.uk – LinkedIn Stefan Thomas
- Susanna Gebauer – @dreckbaerfrau – www.exploreb2b.com – LinkedIn Susanna Gebauer
- Tamara McCleary – @tamaramccleary – www.tamaramccleary.com – LinkedIn Tamara McCleary
- Tanya Rennick – @InspiringTanya – www.theoysterclub.co.uk – LinkedIn Tanya Rennick
- Ted Rubin – @TedRubin – www.TedRubin.com – LinkedIn Ted Rubin
- Theo Paphitis – @TheoPaphitis – www.theopaphitis.com
- Thomas Power – @thomaspower – Thomas Power via Rebel Mouse – LinkedIn Thomas Power
- Timothy Hughes – @Timothy_Hughes – www.timothyhughesuk.wordpress.com – LinkedIn Timothy Hughes
- Tony Fish – @tonyfish – www.mydigitalfootprint.com – LinkedIn Tony Fish
- Vanessa Brady – @vanessabrady – www.vanessabrady.com – LinkedIn Vanessa Brady
- Name is hyper-linked through to their entry on Wikipedia
- Their Twitter account
- Their website
- Their LinkedIn profile
This list was complied based on my interactions, observations and views during the last twelve months and don’t use any calculations as these don’t take into account human interaction.
For further information, on Ian Calvert or to contact to find out more, please click here. Also, if you feel someone is missing and I should connect with to include on the list, please complete the form below:-